Contains: Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, Zinc, Copper and Manganese.
Our delicately sweet yet crunchy and delicious cashew nuts are jam-packed with nutritional content, which:
- Provides the ENERGY that we all need to be able to juggle everyday chores.
- Repairs and tones muscle after that tough workout.
- Soothes tension, anxiety and stress.
- Keeps teeth and bones spick and span whilst preventing bone disease.
- Assists with bloating and indigestion.
- Balances hormone levels, assisting with reproduction, mood, pain and menopause.
- Produces the oils which condition the skin, moisturise hair and strengthens nails.
Fun Fact #1: Two handfuls of Cashews are the therapeutic equivalent of a prescription dose of Prozac.
Come to the dark side
Contains: Coumarin, Phenethylamine, Anandamide and Chromium.
Our Raw Cacao Powder is made from an heirloom variety of unroasted Criollo Amazonico Cacao, grown in the Amazon rainforest in Satipo, Peru. It contains up to twice the number of antioxidants found in traditional Cocoa Powder and:
- Increases focus and alertness, for that big exam coming up.
- Releases endorphins, causing a burst of happiness.
- Regulates sugar in the blood stream, very useful for diabetics struggling with a sweet tooth.
- Helps detoxify the liver after a big night out.
- Suppresses appetite, helping to sustain that healthy diet.
- Provides anti-tumour properties.
- Slows the aging process.
- Eases PMS by helping to boost your mood.
Fun Fact #2 : We also use ‘Cacao Nibs’ in our recipes, which when ground down makes Cacao powder.
This date won't let you down
Contains: Fibre, Potassium, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Iron, low Cholesterol and Multi-vitamins.
Our organic, chewy, caramel dates are packed with nutrients, vitamins and minerals to assist healthy development, they:
- Provide dietary fibre (works well as a laxative for constipation).
- Bind to cancer causing chemicals to flush them out.
- Help improve the digestion of meals.
- Calm the nervous system in times of stress.
- Assist with anaemia.
- Are an amazing source of energy.
- Improve libido.
- Strengthen bones.
Fun Fact #3: This tiny fruit has more potassium than a banana.
Not all fat makes you fat
Contains: Antioxidants, Vitamins and Minerals, Omega-6 and 9 fatty acids.
This amazingly healthy buttery alternative:
- Provides essential oils, ensuring that your heart will love it back.
- Assists with alertness, concentration and mental clarity.
- Alleviates stress.
- Provides Long lasting energy.
- Enhances circulation, which helps to prevent clogged capillaries and varicose veins.
- Is a great skin food, which helps with elasticity, wrinkles and moisture.
Fun Fact #4: Cacao Butter can be used to prevent or treat stretch marks.
Gimme' some sugar
Contains: Minerals, over 16 Amino Acids, Vitamins, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium and Zinc.
This nourishing sweet alternative has low GI and low fructose.
Fun Fact #5: Coconut sugar is so versatile it can be used as an all over body sugar scrub.